Digital Visual Designer
Published by Resin.io
We’re looking for someone with the design talent and project skills to help us work on a number of visual design projects, including web design, user interface design, branding, and visual identity.
- Design and maintain digital assets such as our marketing website and product landing pages
- Convert UX wireframes to high quality UIs
- Bridge the gap between UX design and front-end development
- Maintain consistent look and feel of UI components across all products
- Produce style guides and brand guidelines
- Develop a visual identity for the company’s products
Skills and requirements
Need to have:
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of mobile-first methodologies and responsive solutions.
- Able to independently execute and deliver design projects.
- Understanding of and ability to apply good design practices
- Self-motivated and able to set direction and priorities. You can be incredibly productive without much oversight and know where your time is best spent.
- You are able to work remotely, with a team distributed around the world.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with Zeplin and Flinto
- Interest in the Internet of Things