Front-End Designer / Developer
Published by Verify
About Verify Payments
Verify Payments is an API-based solution that enables instant, low cost bank transfers anywhere in the world. We’re a small team that moves fast, with an ambitious plan to offer efficient real-time transfer of value, both locally and internationally. We operate 100% remotely.
About the role
The Front-end Designer role is a fluid role that requires that you wear a lot of hats. If you were with us today, here are examples of things that you would work on:
- Create and implement beautiful interfaces for users to interact with (dashboards are an example).
- Translate plain textual idea to beautiful interactive ideas.
- Convert designs in your favorite design tool to optimized HTML/CSS/JS.
We expect you to be both a 👨🎨 designer AND a 💻 front-end developer.
Things we’re looking for:
- You love to learn
- You can’t resist a good challenge
- You get results
Give us examples of situations you’ve been through that demonstrate these 3 things. While we don’t require a fixed number of years of experience, we care about your track record.
When applying, remember:
- Show, don’t tell. Action speaks louder than words -- and we want to see what you’ve built. Share your Design Portoflio, Github, demo links and live applications.
- Demonstrate results. Tell us about what you’ve done, not what you’d do.
👉 Things EVERY application should include: 👈
- Link to your Dribbble / Behance portfolio
- Link to your Github page
We haven't said much about how we work because you're going to be the first full-time front-end hire at the company. You'll be shaping the processes that future hires will follow.Apply for this job