Machine Learning Engineer f/m (100% Remote)
Published by Jaumo GmbH
We're looking for a new employee in our lean team (15 people including 7 backend/mobile engineers and 2 machine learning engineers), and give you the opportunity to be part of a very exciting journey.
You are a Machine Learning Engineer (f/m) with strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our bootstrapped and 100% remote company. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key position.
- provide our award-winning apps - used by millions of active users every day - with an intelligent and personalized experience for finding a partner
- solve challenging problems like fraud prevention (online dating scam/fakes, ad fraud), automated moderation, image recognition, optimizing matching algorithms and our recommendation system.
- take ownership of your codebase
- be accountable for all aspects of your work, from research and analysis to testing and deployment
- work agile with a motivated and innovative small team (including us, the two founders)
Skills & Requirements
An ideal candidate is autonomous, proactive, and has experience working in a variety of different platforms and technologies. We admire engineers who take the initiative, make their own decisions and implement them precisely.
- at least 3 years of experience in software development, ideally in a high-performance web or mobile environment
- solid experience in at least one of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, data mining or artificial intelligence
- experience with one or more general purpose programming languages like Python or Java
- you love getting things done you never give up, when it’s getting difficult. It’s a challenge to master every situation.
- you speak and write business-fluent English
Apply for this job
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including references, salary requirements, and possible starting date.