Senior full stack Developer
Published by NymCard
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java / Angular code
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Build and maintain applications that integrate with a micro-service back-end
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Designing and developing microservices using event driven architectures
- Create technical design documentation
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Accountable for application security principles including the development of secure coding standards and practices.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java / Angular libraries
- Knack for writing clean, readable code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as HG, Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiar with cloud services like Google Cloud
- Experienced with NoSQL databases such MongoDB, Cloudera Hadoop, Cassandra etc…
- Experience in Big Data ecosystem software development.
- Experience working with distributed computing (MapReduce, Hadoop, Apache Spark, etc.).
- Experience with Stream-processing systems such as Google cloud pub/Sub, apache kafka.
- 5+ years of development experience working with different projects and technologies (Mainly Java / Angular)
- Rigor and a disciplined approach in A/B testing, test coverage, quality assurance and other software development best practice
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience implementing complex business logic
- Familiarity with release and deployment strategies in a zero downtime production environment
- Experience configuring, managing, and using Jenkins / Bitbucket for continuous integration
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Apply for this job