Senior fullstack engineer- JS+Ruby
Published by Sticker Mule
We created Sticker Mule to be the best place to work and shop. That means making ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work.
We're searching for more to join us as we look to build one of the Internet's best technical teams.
See more about our teams here.
Our tech stack:
1. Backend: Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Go
2. DB: Aurora/Mysql, Postgres, Redis
3. Frontend: React, Redux, Webpack
4. APIS: GraphQL, GRPC, GCloud PubSub
5. AWS, migrating to Gcloud
6. Docker, Kubernetes
What you'll do:
1. Design, build, test, deploy and maintain web applications and services.
2. Write clean, performant code in accordance with our team's code style guidelines.
3. Work to improve and maintain the code health of all of our software.
4. Collaborate with team leads and stakeholders to ensure that we're always building the best possible solution in the optimal way.
5. Participate in peer code reviews.
6. Share expertise with other members of the team, mentor junior developers.
1. 5+ years of professional software development experience.
3. Experience working in and building single page application
4. Experience in architecting and spec'ing projects.
5. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
7. Experience with microservices/SOA or DevOps would be beneficial.
1. Applicants will be sent a brief Hackerrank test within 1-3 days of applying.
2. Test must be completed within 5 days.
Apply here only:
https://www.stickermule.com/career/178e2cdf-2e15-47e8-9d32-b24ac89032bfApply for this job